The AIIMSONIANS is the registered organization of ALUMNI of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1962, when the first batch of MBBS students passed out from this premier medical school of India.
Registered Head Office of the Association
The Head Office of the Association is located in the premises of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the NCT of Delhi (at present in Room No,38-A, Pre-Clinical Wing, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029).
Area of operation
The area of operation of THE AIIMSONIANS is worldwide
Aims and Objectives of the Association
- To promote interaction amongst members and to serve as a link between the members of THE AIIMSONIANS and their Alma Mater i.e.AIIMS.
- To organise Welfare Services for its members, AIIMS students and humanity at large.
- To provide help and any other type of assistance to the members of THE AIIMSONIANS.
- To conduct academic activities and to award prizes for excellent work done in the medical fied and/or social sphere.
- To publish or assist in the publication of THE AIIMSONIANS newsletter,books and/or journals by members of THE AIIMSONIANS.
- To work towards improvement of medical education and health care services.
- The Association from time to time organises medical camps in different parts of the country to provided free councelling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
- To mobilise and generate resources and funds to carry out the objectives of the Association, accept donations and gifts of both movable and immovable assets.
- To encourage formation of chapters of THE AIIMSONIANS in the cities/states of india and in other countries.
- Any other objectives that the Executive Committee and General Body may deem fit in the interest of THE AIIMSONIANS.